Celebration Evening 2019
BOOKINGS HAVE NOW CLOSED
Join us on Friday 6th December, for the Unit’s annual celebration event!
Taking place at The Norton Country Club, we’ll celebrate the Explorer’s achievements over the last year, and show you what we’ve been up to.
It all starts with a fantastic 3-course meal, cooked by the professional chef team at the country club, before we celebrate the Explorer’s achievements and certificates over the last 12 months, ending with an evening disco and live entertainment.
Unfortunately ticket sales have now ended. Arrive 1900, for a 1930 meal.
– Chef’s homemade pate, served with melba toast, red-currant jelly, and a salad garnish
– Homemade vegetable soup (v)
– Chicken stuffed with chorizo sausage, wrapped in smoked bacon, then sliced and drizzled with a light mustard sauce.
– Chef’s speciality, homemade vegetable lasagna (v).
All served with fresh, seasonable vegetables.
– Handmade lemon meringue pie, served with fresh pouring cream.